Lebanon recognizes its Social Media Leaders
The Social Media revolution has been running at a very high pace in the past few years. This is worldwide. And everyone who is passionate about social media is even more passionate to where its heading.
However, in many regions and countries social media has been recently introduced, one of which is Lebanon, Beirut and right now it is at its middle stage. As many didn’t believe in such term they were convinced once they have observed the emergence of inbound marketing and the means of brand marketing shifting. Hence Organizations, Celebrities, Journalists…etc. have planned and executed their presence on social networks.
Some have been present for quite a while and some have just started. Nevertheless, it’s better late than never. Since the community has just started to grasp social media, it is then concluded that new social media practice-rs are not too late.
But how are they recognized? Who will reward them and how?
The OC (Online Collaborative.org) has taken the step to reward and acknowledge the best social media accounts divided into several categories and diagnosed by many criteria’s.
It is of great pleasure to sense the appreciation from the OC to offer those exquisite digital media individuals the acknowledgment for their efforts.
These social media successors will be rewarded to their related categories. The event details will be announced soon. For more details visit http://www.smabeirut.com and may they the best nominee win! And may Lebanon Glow with it’s creativity and initiatives!
Share your comments Cancel reply
- #SocialMedia Crisis #Management #INFOGRAPHIC ow.ly/m8zvr 2 days ago
- #Google unveils Project Loon: balloon-powered #Internet access goo.gl/9sG82 via @Appy_Geek #Update 4 days ago
- RT @beinpulse: 365 Days of Marketing | Small Biz is out! paper.li/beinpulse/1330… ▸ Top stories today via @RobinHood1776 @safarahal @Claire_T… 5 days ago
- 13 Reasons Your Brain Craves #Infographics ow.ly/m273S 5 days ago
- Off-Page #SEO in 2013 and beyond ow.ly/m1Xal #Links #SocialMedia 5 days ago